What to Expect
You will see people from all different backgrounds and cultures in our services and involved in our activities. Everyone is welcome at PineView. No matter what your financial situation, your political views, the clothes you wear, your background, or what relationship you are currently in, it’s a place you will love to attend.
As you walk through the doors, you will be greeted by a member of our serve team. Feel free to ask them for help or direction. Sunday mornings we have our nursery, Pineview Kids, and main worship service. If you are a first-time visitor, please stop by our welcome room after church to meet the pastor and receive a gift from us. Our team there would love to connect you with information, direct you, and learn more about you.
Serve Team Members can be identified by their "How Can I Help?" lanyards and are happy to help with whatever questions you may have!
Come as You Are
You will see a variety of styles of dress—everything from jeans to business suits and dresses.
What We Believe
- We believe in the great commission and are endeavoring to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with love, mercy and compassion.
- We believe there is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4 ). He is the creator of heaven and earth, and of all living beings. He has revealed Himself to humanity as the Father (Creator), as the Son (Savior), and as the Holy Ghost (indwelling Spirit).
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sin. Through baptism we identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ Romans 6:3-6; Colossians 2:11-14; Acts 2:38
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial sign of speaking in other tongues. Acts 2:4
- We believe in the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. He ministers to His people through tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy; words of knowledge and wisdom, discerning of spirits, faith, working of miracles, healing, helps and government. Mark 16:15-18; Acts 5:16; 2 Corinthians 12:1-11